powered by Daily Paintworks
Commission Process
November 5, 2019 (one day)
A painting is a great way to preserve memories and pass them on to future generations. I consider it an incredible honor to be entrusted with painting the people, places, and memories that you love.

-I prefer to paint from life, but can paint from most photo references.
-I keep track of your ideas, thoughts and wishes on a Commission Agreement.
-I use the same pricing structure for commissions as my regular paintings.
-I require a 30% non-refundable deposit to get on my schedule. The remaining 70% is due at delivery/shipping, after you are fully satisfied.
-I only take one commission per month so I don't fall behind in my exhibition and competition schedule. Email me at naomi@tirysalgado.com to inquire about my next opening.
-I look forward to discussing your project with you! Email me! naomi@tirysalgado.com